Changing IMEI on spreadtrum devices is kind of difficult if you do not have the right drivers and tools to use on your PC. I will be showing you a very easy method you can use to change or fix null/invalid IMEI on spreadtum devices like itel without using PC in just few steps.
- Check your current imei number by dailing *#06#
- Now dial *#*#83781#*#* to enter spreadtrum engineering mode
- Scroll down and tap Set IMEI button
- Input the new IMEI number (SIM1 IMEI or SIM2 IMEI)
- After typing the new IMEI number, tap Set IMEI button
- Tap OK on the pop up that appears
- Phone will Reboot for settings to take place.
- Now dail *#06# to check if your imei number has been changed or fixed.
*Changing of IMEI number is illegal. Do this at your own risk
*This Method does not work on all spreadtrum devices because you will not find the Set IMEI button in Engineering mode on all spreadtrum devices.
*If this does not work for you, use the PC method. Learn to use it from here