Read the post from here before you follow the tutorial below Very important!!
See video tutorial from here
- Download an install MTK drivers from here. OR
- Download and install MT65XX VCOM drivers from here or here(Preferable)
- Download SP flash tool (latest version is preferable) from here.
- Download the stock rom of the device you want to unbrick or flash. Get stock roms from here.
- Extract SP Flash Tool and launch.
- locate the scatter file of the device. It will be inside the folder of the rom you downloaded.
- Untick Preloader (not really necessary but a great precaution) tick this if the device is completely DEAD.
- Please make sure you untick DSP_BL if found on the list shown in SP Flash Tools especially when trying to flash devices with older chips like mt6572, mt6577 etc
- Now click download button.
- Power off the device and remove battery (if battery is built in don't worry just continue ).
- Most new devices now require battery for flashing.
- Connect the device to the computer with USB and wait for SP Flash Tool to detect it.
- Hold volume down or volume up button and connect the device for easy detection.
- Once phone is detected a red line will be seen at the bottom followed by a yellow line.
- When flashing is completed, a green tick is shown on the screen. Older versions of so flash tool will show a green circle.
- Insert battery baxk into the phone and reboot device...
If see any pop up error while trying to flash your device, Click here and see if this post can solve your problem.
All the Best...
- If your device boot loops after flashing, do a factory reset.
- Enter into recovery by holding volume down and power button.
- Scroll down the chinese menu and tap emmc to do a factory reset
- If you don't like chinese, enter into recovery by holding volume up and power button.
- When you see the android man press volume up an power button again to see menu list.
- Select factory reset..
- Reboot device